Metal Detector Gold Finder Pinpointer Treasure Hunter Professional Waterproof Prospecting TX-850
Price: 100$ - 200$
Indication Mode: LCD Mode
Stretch Length: Over 30 inches
Purpose: Professional Metal Detctors
Detector Diameter: Over 11 inches
The TX-850 is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector.
The controls and features are tailored to gold prospecting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold, and an unique discrimination control system. These features also make for a great relic-hunting detector. While the TX-850 makes for a highly competent coin-shooting detector, its user interface and features are not specifically designed for this purpose. As a coin-shooter, you will notice that the TX-850 exhibits slightly lower sensitivity to high-conductivity coins, like a US quarter; this is a result of its specialized design to emphasize sensitivity to small, low conductivity metals like gold nuggets.
Gold Detection, Desert Detection, Military Use, Safety Inspection, Archeology, Treasure Hunting, Beach Detection
1. Tailored to gold prospecting and Specialized Design for detecting small, low conductivity metals like Gold nuggets;
2. High Accurate and Professional:
(1) Target ID - Different types of metals are classified along the arc at the top of the screen on a 0-100 scale from left to right. A 2-digit numerical reading is also provided in the middle of the display for more precise target identification in Discrimination Mode.
(2) VCO - Meaning "voltage-controlled oscillator", the VCO audio method causes both the audio pitch and the volume to rise as signal strength increases. VCO Improves the user's ability to interpret a target's size and depth.
(3) Pinpointing: finding the exact location of a buried object which is difficult to isolate from the soil;
(4) Ground Balance - Ground balancing is the ability of the detector to ignore, or "see through" the earth's naturally occurring minerals, and only emit a tone when a metal object is detected.
(5) Elimination - When a metal object is "eliminated", the detector will not emit a tone, nor light up an indicator.
(6) Discrimination: emits different tones for different types of metals;
3. Wide Detecting Range: Waterproof Search Coil allows detection in shallow water besides underground detection;
4. Comfortable Use: Arm Support providing safe and comfortable use, and the nylon bracket to further secure the slip of the hand compartment after long time holding the detector by arm;
5. Adjustable Stem lets you adjust the detectors’ length for comfortable use.
|3. Current:||Standby: 20mA|
|5. Sensitivity:||US 25/50 Cent: 220mm|
|6. Indication Mode:||LCD Mode|
|7. Stretch Length:||25.2-34.25 inches|
|8. Coil Diameter:||11 inches|
|11. Package Weight:||3.2kg|
|12. Package Size:||58*37*15.8 cm|