MD-6350 Special Metal Detector with Big Butterfly Search Coil
Price: 100$ - 200$
Indication Mode: Sound Mode LCD Mode
Stretch Length: 20 inches to 30 inches
Purpose: Professional Metal Detctors
Detector Diameter: Over 11 inches
MD-6350 Special metal detector is the latest upgraded model of MD-6350. It has 5 detecting modes, luminous LCD screen and big DD butterfly search coil, which is very powerful and can meet every detecting environment.
Detecting metal objects buried underground. Widely used in security check, professional treasure hunting, material check etc..
1. Mode—Indicates which of the five detection modes (Zero, Jewelry, Custom, Relics or Coins) has been selected by highlighting the corresponding word on the LCD screen.
2. DD Butterfly Search Coil—For deeper detecting distance.
3. Target ID Legend—Works in conjunction with the Target ID Cursor to indicate a target's probable identity. Ferrous (iron) targets will indicate on the left half, non-ferrous targets that are thin or have low conductivity will indicate in the middle, and thick or high conductivity targets will indicate at the right.
4. Target ID Cursor (Upper Scale)—The Target ID cursor, in conjunction with the Target ID Legend, indicates the probable identity of a detected target. The upper scale consists of twelve (12) graphic segments for Target ID.
5. Lower Scale—The lower scale, or Notch Discrimination Scale, indicates the discrimination pattern. The MD-6350 will produce an audible target response for the pixels that are switched on, and no audible response for those that have been switched off. The Target ID Cursor will always indicate all targets. The discrimination pattern can be adjusted by changing modes and / or using the DISCRIM and Accept/Reject (√/×) pushbuttons.
6. Coin Depth Indicator—The depth of a coin, or similar sized target, is indicated in 2-inch increments. Sweep over the target with the search coil 1 inch from the soil to get the most accurate reading.
7. Battery Level Indicator—Indicates the current battery condition. The
detector will maintain full performance until the batteries need to be replaced. Replace batteries when there is only 1 segment remaining. NiMH rechargeable batteries may be used, but may have a shorter life per charge. You can expect 20 to 40 hours of operation depending on battery type and quality. Access and replace the batteries by sliding the cover off the control housing. Remove batteries when the MD-6350 will be stored for longer than 30 days.
8. Sensitivity Indicator—The MD-6350 has eight (8) settings for sensitivity.
|1. Power:||4 x 1.5V AA|
|2. Frequency:||8.58 KHz|
|3. Current:||Standby: 50mA|
|5. Sensitivity:||US 25/50 Cent: mm|
|6. Indication Mode:||LCD Mode|
|7. Stretch Length:||42.5-51.2 inches|
|9. Package Weight:||3.6 kg|