MD-6300 Professional Underground Gold Finding Metal Detector
Price: 100$ - 200$
Indication Mode: Sound Mode LCD Mode
Stretch Length: Over 30 inches
Purpose: Professional Metal Detctors
Detector Diameter: 8 inches
MD-6300 metal detector is the newest product produced by Kingdetector. It is an upgraded model of MD-6200. This metal detector owns various advanced technologies, including Target ID, double scale LCD screen display. Its waterproof search coil can increase the distance and speed of detecting.
Detecting metal objects buried underground. Widely used in security check, professional treasure hunting, material check etc..
Features: (key features)
1. POWER Pushbutton - Press and release to switch the unit ON and resume hunting with the same settings and modifications used prior to turning the unit OFF.
2. Sensitivity - The MD-6300 has eight Sensitivity setting for more precise depth and target detection.
3. Mode - Indicated which of the three detection modes are selected by highlighting the corresponding word on the LCD screen.
4. Target ID Legend - A printed Target ID Legend is located directly above the LCD screen and indicates commonly found targets and metals. When a target is detected, the Target ID cursor will appear below the word that most likely indicates the type of target found, based on its conductivity.
5. Upper Scale - The Upper Scale, where the Target ID cursor is illuminated when a target is detected, consists of five graphical segments.
6. Target ID Cursor - The Target ID cursor is illuminated in the Upper Scale and indicates the probable identity of detecting a target.
7. Lower Scale - The lower horizontal scale, or Notch Discrimination Scale, indicates the discrimination pattern where the detector will or will not produce an audible signal when a target is located. This scale changes when switching between Detection Modes.
8. Coin Depth - The depth of a coin, or similar sized target, will be shown on the LCD screen.
9. Low Battery Indicator - When the unit's batteries become weak, the Low Battery Indicator will remain on.
10. Headphone Jack
11. Tone ID - The Tone ID feature produces distinct audible tones based on a target's conductivity.
|1. Power:||6 x 1.5V AA|
|2. Frequency:||7.09 KHz|
|3. Current:||Standby: 60mA|
|5. Sensitivity:||US 25/50 Cent: 240mm|
|6. Indication Mode:||LCD Mode|
|7. Stretch Length:||42.5-52.3 inches|
|8. Detector Diameter:||8.3 inches|
|11. Package Weight:||1.9kg|
|12. Package Size:||54.5*22*11.5 cm|