Discover Deluxe Metal Detector with Big Coil, TX-850 Plus Metal Detector
Price: Over 200$
Indication Mode: Sound Mode LCD Mode
Stretch Length: Over 30 inches
Purpose: Professional Metal Detctors
Detector Diameter: Over 11 inches
The DISCOVER Deluxe metal detector has been custom designed to find the smallest gold nuggets, but unlike other specialized gold prospecting prospecting detectors, it can also be used for relic hunting and coin shooting. With its 11.5*15" big coil, the metal detector can gain deeper searching distance.
The DISCOVER Deluxe is the upgraded model of TX-850. It is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector.
Gold Detection, Desert Detection, Military Use, Safety Inspection, Archeology, Treasure Hunting, Beach Detection
1. Elimination - Reference to a metal being "eliminated" means that the detector will not emit a tone, nor light up an indicator, when a specified object passes through the search coil's detection field.
2. Discrimination - When the detector emits different tones for different types of metals, and when the detector "eliminates" certain metals, we refer to this as the detector "Discriminating" among different types of metals.
3. Pinpointing - Pinpointing is the process of finding the exact location of a buried object. Long-buried metals can appear to the eye exactly like the surrounding soil, and can therefore be very hard to isolate from the soil.
4. V.C.O. - Meaning "voltage controlled oscillator", the V.C.O. audio method causes both the audio pitch and the volume to rise as signal strength increases. V.C.O. Improves the user's ability to interpret a target's size and depth.
5. Ground Balance - Ground balancing is the ability of the detector to ignore, or "see through" the earth's naturally occurring minerals, and only sound a tone when a metal object is detected.
6. Target ID - Different types of metals are classified along the arc at the top fo the screen on a 0-100 scale from left to right. A 2-digit numerical reading is also provided in the middle of the display for more precise target identification in Discrimination Mode.
7. 11.5*15" Big Coil - Longer detecting distance and deeper searching range.
|3. Current:||Standby: 20mA|
|5. Sensitivity:||US 25/50 Cent: 220mm|
|6. Indication Mode:||LCD Mode|
|7. Stretch Length:||25.2-34.25 inches|
|8. Coil Diameter:||11.5*15 inches|